Latest Indian Chemical and Petrochemical News, statistics, Research and events... indianchemicalnews.com | Page 3
General
General | 10 November 2022

LANXESS India wins ‘Digitech Front Runner of the year’

The award recognizes the organization’s efforts towards digitalization of business processes

General
General | 09 November 2022

trinamiX mobile NIR spectroscopy enables on-site identification of textiles

The solution includes easy-to-use hardware with intelligent data analysis, an intuitive app for fast results, and an extensive customer portal where in-depth analyses and reports can be created

General
General | 09 November 2022

BASF and Moleaer announce strategic partnership

The initial aim is to target the copper leaching process and improve extraction rates of copper ores containing high levels of chalcopyrite, which have historically been difficult to leach

General
General | 08 November 2022

Umasree Texplast partners Brazil’s Packem for eco-friendly FIBC/Jumbo Bags

With an investment of approximately Rs. 120 crore for a new plant in Gujarat to support the circular economy and Make in India initiative

General
General | 07 November 2022

Madhya Bharat Agro Products MBAPL Planning Rs. 70.34 crore expansion

The sulphuric acid plant will cost Rs. 35.02 crore; phosphoric acid plant - Rs. 13.09 crore and capacity enhancement for DAP/NPK Plant - Rs. 15.87 crore

General
General | 05 November 2022

Petronas Chemicals to market and produce Anuvia's bio-based fertilizer in Asia

Anuvia Plant Nutrients manufactures high-efficiency, sustainable bio-based fertilizers for the agriculture, turf and lawn care industries.

General
General | 05 November 2022

BASF Formaldpure Catalyst receives 2022 Edison Patent Award

Formaldpure is a long-lasting catalyst which converts formaldehyde and certain other hydrocarbon pollutants into carbon dioxide and water without being consumed in the process

General
General | 05 November 2022

hubergroup India supports rural areas with medical vans

Two vans with female doctors as well as nurses and medical equipment will move around 16 villages of Valsad districts covering two villages a day

General
General | 04 November 2022

Rallis India bags FICCI 2022 Award for Sustainability

The company was presented with “Sustainability- Best Green Process” for its 'WOW! Wealth Out of Waste' Metribuzin Project

General
General | 04 November 2022

Huntsman Textile Effects bags ICC Award for Excellence in Process Design and Engineering

The award recognizes the state-of-the-art process engineering solutions created and deployed at Huntsman’s manufacturing site in Baroda.

General
General | 03 November 2022

FICCI Chemicals and Petrochemicals Awards 2022

As many as 48 companies have been awarded for their contribution to the growth of the Indian chemicals and petrochemicals industry.

General
General | 03 November 2022

Vigilance Commissioner launches GAIL's a-Vigilance portal

GAIL is one of the first PSUs to revise and align its Contracts & Procurement procedure with the manuals issued by Ministry of Finance in July 2022.

General
General | 03 November 2022

Azelis strengthens food & nutrition presence in India and Indonesia

Effective immediately, the new mandate builds on existing relationships with Symrise in other market

General
General | 01 November 2022

Sika places CHF 600 million bond

The bonds were placed under the lead management of UBS, Credit Suisse, and Zürcher Kantonalbank.

General
General | 01 November 2022

IMCD China to acquire Sanrise

The transaction will take place in two tranches, with IMCD now acquiring 70% of Sanrise’s share capital and the remaining 30% in 2025

General
General | 01 November 2022

Chemical Minister Mandaviya to inaugurate India Chem 2022

The theme for this year's Biennial International Exhibition and Conference is “Vision 2030: Chemicals and Petrochemicals Build India”

General
General | 01 November 2022

CFCL Q2FY23 consolidated PAT drops to Rs. 274.27 Cr

CFCL has reported total income of Rs. 8675.59 crores during the period ended September 30, 2022

General
General | 01 November 2022

Solvay bags Suppliers Partnership award for ‘Creativity in Implementing Sustainable Practices’

The award acknowledges Solvay's committed sustainable practices across the automotive value chain.

General
General | 01 November 2022

Celanese completes acquisition of M &M business of DuPont

Celanese Corporation has completed the acquisition of the majority of the Mobility & Materials (M&M) business of DuPont.

General
General | 31 October 2022

Hardeep S. Puri to visit ADIPEC 2022

The Minister will also have meetings with his counterparts from various countries and heads of international energy organizations and CEOs of global oil & gas companies

Startups

Chemical

Petrochemical

Energy

Digitization